Find the best way to get to WaterMarks Open Studios, 24th & 25th September, 2011. Special event transport runs from 9 am – 5:30 pm. Avoid the queues. Buy your ticket in advance.
- Accessibility and what to bring
- Water transport
- Park & Ride – Pittwater High School
- Church Point Ferry Service
- Church Point parking costs
WaterMarks Open Studios is a walking tour. The roads of Scotland Island and the Bays are mostly unsealed with some steep climbs. Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Bring a hat and sunscreen, and wear loose fitting clothing.
Tennis Court Wharf on Scotland Island is an accessible stop, however many of the art stops and studios are not. Signs on the tour will indicate easier and more difficult access to studios.
Please note, unfortunately given the transport and number of visitors expected we need you to leave your dog at home.
Make it easy and purchase your special event travel ticket online. Each ticket purchased is for one WaterMarks day, either Saturday or Sunday. Tickets include:
- Return shuttle bus transport from the Watermarks Park & Ride (parking is free)
- Return ferry ticket
Open studios close at 4 pm, but no need to worry, all visitors will be ferried to the bus shuttles afterwards. Make your way to Catherine Park, relax and enjoy a little music before you leave.
Parking is limited at Church Point and shared with offshore residents. Avoid the hassle. Park your car at Pittwater High School and jump on a shuttle bus to Church Point. Once at the Park & Ride, one ticket takes care of your day’s transport.
- Buy your Park & Ride shuttle plus ferry day pass online
- Tickets: $25 adult, $15 child / concession
Pittwater High School
Corner of Mona Street & Pittwater Road, Mona Vale.
The Church Point ferries transport you to WaterMarks venues. Ferries stop at Church Point, Tennis Court Wharf, Scotland Island and Elvina Bay.
Parking is limited at Church Point and shared with offshore residents. If you wish to try your luck, costs are: 0-4 hrs $6.50, and 60 cents every hour thereafter.
Best, avoid the hassle and use the WaterMarks Park & Ride.
Avoid the parking hassles and catch a bus to Church Point. For bus timetables, travel plans, ticket and fare information:
- Call 131500 Transport Information, between 6.00am and 10.00pm, 7 days a week.
- Visit the Sydney buses website
- TTY (Teletypewriter service) for hearing and speech impaired customers phone 1800 637 500